Monday, May 31, 2010

Week in photos

Sooo i finally got an external hard drive and I can finally upload pictures to my computer again!

Here are pictures from this past week:

My favorite cousins came over to eat all our ice cream and swim in our pool


Peanut butter and honey sandwich, grapefruit, and vanilla black tea is the best food for a rainy day


Even though getting lost in San Francisco is extremely stressful, there are still hints of tranquility


Walls of vegetables in organic hippie super markets in santa cruz


Memorial day consisted of watching the coast line being swallowed by a very hungry fog

My mother always makes us drive 20 minutes out of our way home to get fried artichokes


I think I might make this weekly thing. Yessir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...