Saturday, July 3, 2010

Olallieberry Picking

Every year since I was born, my family goes olallieberry picking. What is an olallieberry one might ask? Well here, I googled it for you:

The olallieberry (pronounced oh-la-leh, sometimes spelled ollalieberry, olallaberry, olalliberry, ollalaberry or ollaliberry) is a cross between the loganberry and the youngberry, each of which is itself a cross between blackberry and another berry (raspberry and dewberry, respectively).

Here are pictures from our olallieberry adventure:
The pro berry pickers

They are basically blackberries..I don't care what wikipedia says

Sunhat shadows

Big sunhat and thrift store boots is the best berry picking combo
well the berry farm we went to also had strawberry fields annnd I might have hoodrat-ed some and not paid for them...

We then went to Pescadero for lunch and Kelly really wanted to take a picture next to this hot rod

Met puddles. She likes to sit in doorways. I step over her every year.

If I ever made honey, my honey jar would look like this

AND guess what vase I got a garage sale today for a dollar?!?! Find out when I post photos of the weeeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...