Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am famous!

I have reached the peak of my stardom...I made it into my school's newspaper.

I was asked by a good friend of mine if I wanted to feature my art in this week's Point Weekly and of course I obliged! I wrote about my fishhook bearded sailor and my fancy flamingo!

Here is a quote I wrote when I was describing myself as an artist:

" I am intrigued by ordinary creation and all of its minute details. I believe that all things are whimsically made and I try to capture this in my work. I am able to share my belief with anyone who views my art."


If you want to read rest of the article (I am not to sure if I would even call it that) here's a link:
http://blogs.pointloma.edu/thepointweekly/2010/09/27/whimsically-made-the-creations-of-kristina-micotti/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...