Monday, December 27, 2010

Presents round uno

So since it is after christmas it is safe to share my favorite presents I made without them being spoiled!

This was apart of Andrew's present (a long side of a clock and a birch candle), a hand drawn t-shirt. Ok first of all fabric pens are the WORST to work with so if I ever made t-shirts again I have to find something else to use. Anyways it was fun to do and of course the first shirt I have ever made has a octopus on it:

Here is Jen's present. She is teaching in Honduras for two years so I thought it would be nice to a map painting for her:

The kite is painted on a map of San Diego and the quote says "Do what you can, with what you have, and with where you are"- Theodore Roosevelt. That is a quote I have always enjoyed and I feel as if it is very fitting for her life out of the states:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...