Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just in case..

you were wondering what I have been up to in my classes.....

Here is a bison wood cut I did for my print making class. I snagged my wood from the scrap wood pile. I think its fun and challenging cutting on a scrap piece because the cut of wood really is in control of your image. Its exciting and challenging AND needless to say, I am hooked:

bison wood cut

Here some simple water colors I am working on for my illustration class. We have to design a logo and my three subjects are Wine, French Bull Dog, and Los Angeles. We had to pull random subjects out of a hat and IIIIII got pretty darn lucky if you ask me!:

Frenchie Vin

oh and I have recently been enjoying some Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...