Sunday, June 5, 2011

3 prints & a painting

I haven't been able to make any new prints this summer but here are a few from the end of the year:

Overlapping
A dry point printed on archer's cover paper; Yes I am not best craftsman around but I like the overall image

Tree Rings
A woodcut of a tree ring printed two once with black ink then overlapped with a sepia toned on rice paper

Armadillo
The last woodcut I did for the end of the semester, its inspired by the Oaxacan animals printed on rice paper


Wild & White
One of my first summer paintings that I have been able to do! I love the proportions and the hidden geometric shapes, its white acrylic ink on grey cason paper

Hopefully as bummer school comes to an end I can find time to do more leisurely painting/printmaking but for now this will have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...